Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Workin' 9 to 5

Being unemployed has its pros and cons. 

One of the downfalls (or benefits, depending on how you look at it) of unemployment is affecting me today. My brain feels like mush. Daytime talk shows leave me in need of intellectual stimulus. 

Dr. Phil, The Doctors, Bonnie Hunt, Ellen, Oprah and throw in TMZ, Inside Edition, Entertainment Tonight and American Idol Extra and there you have the reason why I haven't been able to get any writing done today.  

Although it might change my life to get the update on Tonya Harding and Lorena Bobbitt on today's Oprah, I think I will skip it and take my chances. 

1 comment:

Becky Herring said...

I loved Nancy Kerrigan... Stupid Tonya Harding. :( Wonder if she has done anything else not as bright as she did back in what, 1992?