Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quote Of The Day #2


Crazy Neighbor is still crazy. 


For a little background info on my crazy neighbor go here and here.

Crazy Neighbor’s latest man is a 50-something black man who, like Crazy N, has an undetermined amount of issues due to the lifestyle he lives; not to mention he’s an alcoholic and drug addict just like my neighbor. They are quite a pair.

Neither one of them know how to use a normal tone of voice. EVER. Everything they say, while they are inside her home, I can hear while I’m inside my home with all doors and windows closed. Sometimes, I can still hear them with my TV or music on. If they are in that house together, they are fighting. 


Here’s today’s installment:

[both screaming at the same time]

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT YOUR MOUTH!”

Crazy Neighbor: “DON’T YELL AT ME F #$@ER!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT UP WOMAN!”

Crazy Neighbor: “YOU SHUT UP!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT UP!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT! UP!”

Crazy Neighbor: “NO! NO! NO! NO!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “BE QUIET WOMAN!”

Crazy Neighbor: “DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT F %#$ER!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT THE F@#K UP!”

Crazy Neighbor: “NO! I DON’T HAVE TO!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “SHUT UP! SHUT UP!”

Whacked Boyfriend: “BE QUIET! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!”


This went on for about 30 minutes. Just the same few words, nothing of any substance, until Crazy Neighbor left to go get more alcohol and cigarettes.

True.Story. 

No comments: