Tuesday, June 22, 2010

46 of 50



Last week, I took a step towards accomplishing one of my goals.

There’s a running list that I keep to track the many things I want to do in my lifetime. Every so often I look it over to see where I’m at on the road to mark those things off that list. One of the things on this list is to visit all 50 of the United States. By “visit”, I don’t mean, walk from gate to gate in an airport. I mean, see something of the landscape and experience each state in some way whether that be to drive through it, see its landmarks, partake of its food, or just go to a Wal-mart.

Maine was number 46.

After living in New England for almost 5 years, I had to see what was north of New Hampshire.  Here’s what I found.
 

































































Still on the list: Alaska, Hawaii and those evasive Dakotas that I have somehow missed in my travels. 

No comments: