Monday, January 12, 2009

Feast of Men

According to my sources, today, January 12th, is Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day! Does this mean that I get to partake in a feast of fabulous wild men or is this a gay man's holiday?? I'm not sure exactly what it means but apparently, it is a bona-fide holiday. You can Click here to send an ecard.

May I bring your attention to a few other holidays that I don't want you to miss out on in the month of January:
Blessing of the Animals at the Cathedral Day - Jan 17th. 
National Buttercrunch Day - Jan. 20th.
Measure Your Feet Day - Jan 23rd. 

Who decides these holidays and who celebrates them?? 

For me, today is See The Dentist Day. Not nearly as exciting because my Doc of Dentistry does not fall into the category of fab wild men. Still, I will be on the lookout for my feast today.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See the Dentist is NEVER a good one to celebrate, but a necessary one nonetheless.
I can't wait to celebrate measure your feet day! That sounds like fun ;-)